Compare Car Hire prices in Austria
From beautiful Vienna to the breathtaking European Alps, the landscape of Austria simply begs to be explored. The country's numerous cities - Salzburg, Vienna, Graz, Innsbruck and Linz, to name a few - are ripe with history, culture and stunning architecture. But of course, Austria isn't known for its urbanity: It is the country's gorgeous rural vitas, which call to mind a twirling Julie Andrews a la "The Sound of Music," that is really synonymous with Austria . Hiring a car in Austria will be the easiest way to get up into those lively hills.
DriveNow makes renting a car in Austria easy and convenient. We give travellers the ability to compare rental prices from the top names in the industry, including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz and SIXT.
So why choose DriveNow?
- Price - DriveNow checks with Austria's leading dealers to find the lowest car rental rates
- Simplicity - It's quick and easy
- Free Service - You won't have to pay any booking, agency, cancellation or admin fees
- Trusted Suppliers - We only work with the most trusted suppliers in Europe, so you are assured of safe vehicles and great service at your fingertips
- No Credit Card details are required (with most suppliers) to reserve your car hire - just have your card ready when you pick up your vehicle
- Immediate booking confirmation lets you know that your car has been reserved and is at your disposal
- Drive-away prices include all taxes and levies with the exception of young driver fees and extras you opt to select at pick-up
- Trust and Experience - For more than 16 years, DriveNow has been getting travellers the biggest bang for their buck.
Frequently asked questions on car rental in Austria
How old must I be to rent a car in Austria?
What kind of licence do I need to drive in Austria?
Do I need to pay tolls when driving in Austria?
What is it like to drive in Austria?
Do rental cars in Austria come with automatic or manual transmission?